Soo, I noticed today that the bird logo upside down is woody woodpecker.

Outlander

And I'm fool enough to even want one of those upside down O's caps. Curious now about how other logos look upside down.

Sort of reminds me of when on the Wire, Herc asks one of the street kids where he gets the sideways hats.

Little known TRUE fact. The artist who drew the cartoon bird for the beginning of the 1966 season is the SAME artist who drew "Snap, crackle, and pop". The three guys.Same artist.And by the way, the logo which has been used on and off for decades(thankfully on again) cost the Orioles a princely sum of $100 for the artist.Pretty crummy huh?

Cool trivia bit, thanks for sharing.

Little known TRUE fact. The artist who drew the cartoon bird for the beginning of the 1966 season is the SAME artist who drew "Snap, crackle, and pop." The three guys. Same artist.

And by the way, the logo which has been used on and off for decades (thankfully on again) cost the Orioles a princely sum of $100 for the artist. Pretty crummy, huh?

........ I got into an arrgument with my Rice Krispies this morning. I distinctly heard one of them say, "Snap, crackle, **** him."

George Carlin, 1981

Archived